- 1960's Pale Blue Sleeveless Dress with Feather Collar
- Simple, elegant, and understated with a bit of whimsy, she's ready to fly off to her new home. Our model fell in love with this one of a kind creation and felt like a princess
- Pale blue, jersey blend fabric is beautifully assembled into a sleeveless dress, featuring a tapered and tailored waist that gives way to an A-line skirt, cut on the bias for a relaxed silhouette
- We styled it with a skinny gold belt that features a solid cast gold bow and rhinestone knot; we felt it belongs with the dress so, awesome 80's belt included!
- Unlabeled and unlined, zips up the back and features an ostrich feathered collar in shades of brown and cream. We have a sneaking suspicion this is a Rose Taft custom creation, but cannot confirm
- Gold rhinestone bag featured in attached photos and video is available for sale. Please contact for price. email@example.com
- Shoulder 11"
- Bust 34"
- Waist 28"
- Hip 40"
- Length 55"
- Modern size is S and condition is Excellent. Model is 5'8". This item has been steamed and spot cleaned
Material: Jersey Blend