- Oscar Dela Renta vintage 1969 multicolor gold metallic gown
- This stunning ensemble is by Oscar De La Renta
- The fabric is full bright blues, greens, purples, and pinks, printed onto sheer silk organza
- Gold metallic thread is then woven into the organza to emphasize the circular shapes and dots
- The sleeves are sheer and poofy and then close with a buttoned cuff
- The dress is fully lined in a tan silk and closes down the front with buttons and hook & eye
- The vest is lined in a matching color silk and has no closures
- Each cuff closes with silk covered snaps
- The front of the dress has buttons and then hidden snaps to secure the dress closed
- Great vintage condition. There is a slight touch of staining near the hem of the skirt and a tiny water stain in the lining near the buttons. (both pictured) The layer of silk that is attached to the second button hole is also detached which is not noticeable at all
- Dress Bust 36"
- Waist 27"
- Hips Free
- Length 54"
- Shoulders 16"
- Sleeve Length 23.5"
- Vest Bust 38"
- Length 15.5"
- Belt Length 27"-29"
Condition: Very Good
Brand: Oscar De La Renta