1990's Gold Silk Flapper Dress with Black Lace Detail from Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti
- Meet your new summer statement dress! Thoughtfully designed and beautifully constructed, the black lace detail on the bodice and hem lies between layers of the exquisite golden silk, creating a pretty illusion. We paired her with our Isabel Marant boots, but she can handle a strappy heel or sandal just as well
- In classic sleeveless flapper style, the dropped waist is accentuated by a black lace and sequined band, and a sweet side ruffle for a flirty feel. Bodice features a drop square neckline and scalloped black lace peeking out from the silk detail
- Top of the dress is made from an opaque gold silk crepe, while the delicately gathered skirt is made of a feather light, sheer silk chiffon lined in gold silk. It's an easy fit over the head, and incredibly comfortable
- She's a delicate piece and has sequins so there are a few faint snags in the fabric. If you keep the sequins away from the silk (always hang it up) there will be no more snags. We have discounted this piece a bit because of the snags and some very slight wear at one arm hole
- Shoulder 14"
- Bust 38"
- Waist 38"
- Hip 38"
- Length 39"
- Tag USA size 8
- Modern size is M and condition is Excellent. Model is 5'8". This item has been spot cleaned and steam cleaned
Brand: Alberta Ferretti