- Escada vintage 1992 pastel blue and green silk jacket
- This is a bright green wool and silk-blend jacket trimmed with a light blue and accented with blue silk bows on the pockets
- There are five goldtone buttons with one large green stone surrounded by small light blue stones
- Structured shoulders and a straight silhouette
- "I only have this one unfortunate photo from the campaign in Vogue from 1992"
- Bust 39”
- Waist 34.5”
- Length 26”
- Sleeve Length 23”
- Shoulders 17.5”
Size: EU38, Medium/Large
Material: Wool/Silk blend
Condition: Good/Fair condition. There are small, faint marks on the silk. There is some fading around the shoulders. There is a small pull on the front right of the jacket.