Ralph Lauren vintage 00's collection runway striped sequin pants
- This item is available for pre-order
- There are sequins, and then there are *paillettes*
- Showstopping, couture-quality statement pants were made by Ralph Lauren Collection for the Spring 2001 runway collection/luxury Purple Label
- They are made of silk, full embellished all over with the highest quality french paillettes, for a light-reflecting glow
- The pants feature a wide-leg shape and are fully lined in the interior with chiffon so that they're comfortable to wear and the embellishment isn't touching the skin
- They are meant to fit as a high-waist; they're worn slightly lower in the images shown, as they were a touch too small when modeled
- Closes in the back with a zipper and hook/eye
- Made in the US
- Measurements: These are marked a size 2; in my opinion, they are true to size and will best fit a modern size 00-2, but refer to the below measurements
- Waist: 26.5"
- Inseam: 32"
- Great vintage condition; around the seams, the fabric will show through the sequins as the seams naturally pull, but please note that this is not a defect but rather how the pants were made.
- This item is sold from a vintage seller in New York, NY.
Condition: Very Good (the fabric will show through the sequins as the seams naturally pull, but please note that this is not a defect but rather how the pants were made)
Brand: Ralph Lauren