- From the Spring/Summer 1988 ready-to-wear collection.
- Crafted in the shape of a sailboat encrusted with crystals by Sabbagh
- Set into a silver frame, clear square-cut crystals form the sail leading down to three rows of round colored crystals of onyx, ruby red, and sapphire blue.
- Retailing for over $1500 more than 30 years ago and produced in very limited quantities, these earrings are highly coveted and collectable.
- The set featured here is an unsigned runway sample adding to their rarity.
- The earrings can be seen in the featured images from the 1988 YSL campaign.
- Below the disc, the posts of the earrings are further secured with a padded clasp to allow them to be worn comfortably.
- With some patina to the large top stone, these earrings are in very good condition.
- Length: 3.75 inches
Size: One size
Condition: Very good condition
Brand: Yves Saint Laurent