1990's Givenchy Couture Blue Velvet Cape
- Pure perfection and she looks just as stunning in person. The ice blue, iridescent velvet is mesmerizing and it catches the light in all the right places. There is so much character and personality in this piece and we promise they won't stop looking
- There was a renaissance revival in 90's fashion, vampire movies were popular and the timing is right to be a John Galliano or Alexander McQueen design but we have searched everywhere and cannot find another
- Expertly rouched velvet creates a wide, soft shawl collar and trim. Fully lined in a powder blue satin, she pairs beautifully with pastels and patterns and is iconic with black
- Capes are an easy to fit so if you're looking for that one of a kind gift for your vintage lover, we've got you covered
- Lining 100% acetate, velvet made from viscose and silk
- Shawl collar 16"
- Length 24"
- Sweep 66"
- 1 covered button with velvet loop to secure front
- Modern size is XS/S/M/L and condition is Mint. Model is 5'11"
Material: 100% Acetate, Velvet made from viscose and silk.
Brand: Givenchy Couture