- 2000's Yellow Jacquard Clover Babydoll Cocktail Dress with Rhinestone Flowers by Marc by Marc Jacobs.
- Popular in the 2000's with young celebrities!
- It was seen on Blake Lively, the cover of Teen Vogue and other magazines.
- Fabric is a cotton/silk blend and has some metallic threading throughout the clover patterned jacquard print.
- The empire waist is secured with a sweet bow and gives way to a pinned and tucked adorable bubble skirt, making this an easy to fit piece.
- The hand-sewn rhinestone flowers that are peppered throughout catch the light just right, and make this a perfect look for day or evening.
- Unworn and brand new, she has two fun side pockets, is fully lined in a yellow, silky poly fabric and features a back zipper. Tag size 10. Spot clean only.
- Shoulder 13", bust 34" flat, waist 32", hips 38", length 36".
Model is 5'8". This item has been spot cleaned.
Material: Cotton/Silk Blend
Brand: Marc Jacobs