- 1980's Red Lace and White Silk Top.
This gorgeous top is in perfect condition, and part of a custom wardrobe we found in Beverly Hills.
- The exquisite red lace overlays beautiful, white silk satin and is simply stunning in person.
- The decorative custom rhinestone buttons are incredible, the snaps are beautifully hand sewn, and every detail is perfectly tailored.
- The construction and lace detail on the bodice is lovely. It has 13 snaps up the front and 6 decorative buttons.
- Features very slight, silk shoulder pads, a mock collar, and zippered sleeves.
Color: Red and White
Material: Silk and lace
Condition: Mint and clean
- Shoulders: 14"
- Bust: 36"
- Sleeves: 19"
- Waist: 32"
- Hips: 36"
- Length: 25"