Junya Watanabe / Comme Des Garçons open knit gold bracelet top 2016
- Drawing inspiration from the lively colors and spectacular adornments found in various regions across Africa
- Watanabe’s Spring 2016 collection merged these concepts into garments with a slightly techy spin
- Open-knit lace blouse is done in an alabaster white with gold lamination covering the majority of the top.
- Lace motif features a triangular lattice giving it an architectural vibe
- Angular oversized shoulder line and Y-neckline
- Near the hem, mock sleeves are formed as the fabric is gathered into dual gold disc bangles on either side
- Sleeves can be worn scrunched up to give a completely different look to the blouse
- Can be seen in the featured images as look #18 from that season’s runway
- Light and airy, the sack silhouette provides a comfortable and relaxed wear
- Bust, Waist, Hips: up to 50"
- Length: 33"
Material: 100% Cotton
Condition: Very Good
Brand: Junya Watanabe / Comme des Garçons