Yves Saint Laurent 1982 multicolored striped silk dress documented YSL
- This silk shirtwaist-style dress bears a bold vertical stripe pattern comprised of stripes
- Sections of black and white stripes divide the sharp colors providing a rhythmic optical effect
- Stripes elongate the form and highlight the waist
- The striped fabric is used horizontally at the shoulder yoke accentuating the shoulders in the classic 1980s aesthetic
- Shoulder pads can be easily removed to soften the look
- Mock bishop sleeves with attached bow at the neckline
- Made from a rich silk fabric
- Dress fits more loosely in the bodice, is cinched at the waist, and transitions into a pleated pencil skirt silhouette
- Sleeves establish a slight additional volume that flows into simple barrel cuffs
- Buttons closures are featured at centre front above the waist with an additional zip at the side
- The dress has been professionally cleaned and pressed
- Shoulders: 14"
- Sleeves: 24"
- Bust: up to 4"
- Waist: 25"
- Hips; 37"
- Length: 47"
Size: Approx. L
Brand: Yves Saint Laurent