- From the 1991 collection.
- Evening coat is made from a silk-wool blend with gold lame threads.
- The fabric is similar to a matelassé impressed with an abstract fern texture.
- From a circular neckline, the coat begins with broad, padded shoulders moving into straight, relaxed set sleeves.
- Coat has a simple, boxy silhouette that allows the fabric and texture to shine.
- Two narrow welt pockets located at the hip.
- Down center front, this jacket closes with seven jeweled buttons that fit into bound buttonholes.
- Fully lined in a dramatic red satin, this coat is in excellent condition and has been professionally eco dry cleaned and pressed.
- Shoulders: 15 inches
- Sleeves: 23 inches
- Bust: 38 inches
- Waist: 38 inches
- Hips: 41 inches
- Length: 36 inches
Size: 38 FR - M
Material: Silk Wool
Brand: Yves Saint Laurent