GALANOS Red Floral Silk Skirt Set | Size S
- 1980's James Galanos Red Floral Patterned Silk Skirt Set
- We're big fans of vintage skirt sets because of the mix and match factor, and this ray of sunshine has quickly become a shop fave because she makes us happy!
- With a pop of color, ease into spring with a white cashmere T and skirt or, pair the the top with some fabulous wide leg pants or jeans. Or just knock them over with the set
- The stunning silk jacquard fabric with a gold, violet and white floral pattern is artfully pleated and tucked for a really great fit. The unexpected double sided double lapels and cuffs are genius. Every nook and cranny is pure perfection in design, construction and tailoring and she looks unworn
- Top zips up the back, is lined in red silk chiffon and the statement shoulders are everything. Can we mention the cuffs and collar again? One of our fave silhouettes from the 80's
- Skirt is lined in a red silk opaque fabric. Features a non elastic waist with a side zipper and metal fastener
- Comes with a gorgeous, sliding belt of same fabric featuring a little Velcro attachment. Tiny bit of damage to the buckle but it is covered by the belt loop and can't be seen when worn
- Top: shoulder 15", bust 38", sleeve 23", waist 34", hips 36", length 24"
- Skirt: waist 27", hips 38", length 25". Belt: 33x2
- Modern size is S and condition is Mint. Model is 5'4"