- Lilli Ann Documented 1953 black ripple wool "new look" skirt suit
- This stunning suit is made of imported ripple wool from France
- The suit is fully lined in a black crepe material
- There are four silver and glass buttons down the front
- The hips are trimmed in a cream miniature rope and padded to emphasize the tailored waist
- The shoulders are also structured
- The skirt is about tea length and the waist has multiple darts to keep with the extremely tailored look
- This is a fantastic example of the influence Christian Dior’s New Look silhouette had on designers around the world
- Jacket: Bust 38” Waist 29” Shoulders 15.5” Length 25” Sleeve Length 24"
- Skirt: Waist 27.5” Hips 38” Length 31”
Size: Unlisted, please see measurements
Material: Imported ripple wool from France
Condition: Great repaired vintage condition. There are about 8 spots that have been darned from damage as well as a triangular not quite dime-size repair on the point of the right cuff.
Brand: Lilli Ann Documented