LEONARD PARIS Silk Jersey Print Dress Documented 1970s | Size S
Leonard Paris silk jersey print dress documented 1970's
- The contrasting border print implies an almost Nordic geometry
- Dress is unlined and made of a silk jersey fabric
- It has a relaxed fit through the long sleeves, and the waist with a columnar silhouette with the hemline hitting just below the knee
- If the vibrant printed silk jersey—which is signed with the Leonard signature—is not telling of this dresses uniqueness, the deft handling of the print is definitely indicative of its couture status
- When viewed from the back the print on the sleeves are perfectly matched, not to mention the flawless matching of the print at the centre back hand-set zip
- Professionally cleaned and in excellent condition, high-quality vintage pieces like this are yours to live in and love while increasing in value every year
- Shoulders: 14.5"
- Sleeves: 23"
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 28"
- Hips: 37"
- Length: 41"
Brand: Leonard Paris