Michaele Volbracht famous cat print apron dress
- Michaele Volbracht established his own fashion company on the basis that women were moving away from the conservative and beige look of the 1970's for bright patterned pieces with often kimono style cuts
- You see the slight homage to the kimono style using the square shape of the pocket on this dress
- The print of the dress is one of his most famous illustrations
- Small but oversized
- Built-in tie cinches the waist to perfection
- Buttons down the front of fabric under apron
- Bust: up to 43"
- Waist: 23"-38"
- Hips free
- Length: 46.5"
Material: 100% Acrylic
Condition: Very Good
Brand: Michaele Volbracht