- Yves Saint Laurent 1979 Ysl moon & stars sleeveless top documented
- In this top from 1979, the nighttime symbols appear in bold green, purple, red and white on a background of black rayon crepe
- The print caught the eye of editors at Vogue UK, who featured it in a head-to-toe outfit on model and Yves Saint Laurent muse Gia Carangi that year
- Rendered on a timeless tunic silhouette, it will be just as easy to wear today—for day or evening—as it was at the height of the New Wave era
- The shirt is finished with black trim on its scoopneck and short-sleeve openings
- The shirttail hem is subtly curved, hitting at the hips
- Bust: 32" - 34"
- Waist: 24"
- Hips: 34"
- Length: 26"
Size: 34, Estimate- XS/S
Material: Rayon crepe
Brand: Yves Saint Laurent