- Yves Saint Laurent multicolored braided tassel and beaded belt ysl 1990s
- This braided belt is made from silk cords of orange, teal, olive green and deep rust tones
- The belt is quite long, designed to be a wrap belt which highlights the belt’s end that incorporates a combination of passementerie knots of the espresso brown cord and a sequence of presumably onyx ball beads, and veined discs made of agate stone
- The bead pattern terminates with tassels—one made of the olive green cord and the other in deep rust
- The weaving of the cord in the multiple color creates a satisfying visual rhythm while the beadwork at the ends introduces a creative finish that offers some versatility to this accessory to be worn as a belt, possibly a necklace or even add some pizzazz to a basic cross-body by using it as a strap
- The combination of the silk cording, the onyx beads, and the agate stone allow for a harmony of natural elements
- The belt is fully adjustable which gives it the bonus of being utilized in a variety of ways.
- Length: 78 inches of braided belt, 12 inches of bead and tassel embellishment on each end.
- Width: 3/4 inch
Size: One size fits most
Material: Silk, beads
Brand: Yves Saint Laurent